Located on beautiful Lake Gogebic in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan Ontonagon and Gogebic County near Bergland Michigan
Your “Home Away From Home” on the beautiful west shore of Lake Gogebic in Michigan is located on M-64 approximately 2 miles south of Ontonagon County Park with easy access to boat ramps and snowmobile trails. This 5 bedroom home is perfect for snowmobiling, fishing or hunting vacations.
Beautiful cove on the lake shore and bon fire pit as well as lights on the lake shore to guide you home in the evenings. Lots of closet space. Charcoal grill provided. Pet and Smoke Free.
This 5 bedroom, 3 bath home is fully equipped with all the comforts of home!
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, linens and towels provided.
- 1 Master Bedroom with King size Bed, full bath and sliding patio door leading to the full deck across the back of the home with an excellent view of the lake.
- 2 Bedrooms with queen beds – 1 of these bedrooms also has a sliding patio door to the deck on the lake side with a gorgeous view of the lake and across the hall from second full bath.
- 1 Bedroom with full sized bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 bunk beds.
Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, coffee makers, eating bar that seats two as well as large dining table that seats 6.
Relax in the living room with, large pit group couch, gas fire place 2 glider chairs, new 42″ flat screen TV with built-in DVD player, satellite service with movie channels. The living room has an excellent view of the lake with sliding patio door to the large deck which is great for morning coffee with gorgeous views of the sunrise.
Attached garage with direct access to the basement for easy removal and storage of snowmobile or hunting clothing & gear. Pool table and full laundry room in the walk-out basement.
- Private Cove for Boat Storage
- Private Dock with ladder
- Strobe Light on the shore line
- Boat Ramp at Country Park 1.5 miles away
- Sunrise Cove is located 2.5 miles south of Hoop N Hollar on West Shore Line.
- Sunrise Cove is located 2.4 miles north of Fish Tales on West Shore Line
- Large area for trailer parking
Large parking lot with plenty of room for trailers.
Cottage Rental Rates:
Summer Rental Rates
- $1,100.00 per week/6 people/over 6 additional $140 each per week.
- $200.00 per night May 1 – Nov 30/over 6 additional $20.00 per night.
Winter Rental Rates
- $1,500.00 per week for 6 people/additional weekly charge of $175.00 per person over 6 in group/maximum of 12.
- $250.00 per day for 4 or 5 night stay for 6 people/additional $25.00 per person over 6 in group/maximum of 12 people
- $270.00 per day for 3 night stay for 6 people/additional $25.00 per person over 6 in group/maximum of 12 people
- Dec 1 – April 30
A $500.00 deposit is required for reservations.